DMV stuff

I GOT IT!!!  How Exciting!  I finally got the  Permanent Trailer Identification Card…or registration!  Walked into the DMV and waited just 1 1/2 hours and gave them a chunk of money and the booklet of papers required including the Vehicle Verified Form that Donna Leek from Professional Registration Services in Grass Valley filled out for me.  So they gave me some ugly license plates (current), and now I have to start working on the year of manufacture plates (YOM).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.